Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

TARGET



Target - I love them and hate them. I had bought a sweater on sale from $19.99 to $9.99 and then used the $4 off sweater coupon. I grabbed the wrong size and just wanted to swap it out for the correct size. I didn't have my receipt and I paid cash so they couldn't look it up with my credit card.

All I wanted was an even swap, same sweater, nothing difficult.

The sweater was coming up in their system at $9.99 which is what I paid. That was fine. But they wouldn't let me swap. The new sweater (same thing) was now only 30% off instead of the 50% when I bought it so they wanted me to pay the difference. I DON'T THINK SO!! I took my sweater back and will check back with another Target. Sometimes their return policies can be so difficult!

On a much better note, I went in there to pick up a few things I needed and got the following great deal for my daughter. Go to the endcap in the baby department and look for the 3 pack of J&J Baby Wash, Baby Bath, and Baby Lotion which is on sale for $4.49 from $9.99. I used the $3 coupon that is no longer available (check your binders) and got each set for $1.49 each! These are FULL-SIZE bottles! At least I walked out of there with a half of a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment