Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL, SAVED 86%




My mind hasn't been on couponing lately and Publix sales have been so lackluster but I couldn't let a few of the good buys pass me by! I hope everyone printed the BOGO Bob Evans side coupon and paired it with the sale. I also hope you printed the Kikoman Ponzu Sauce coupon for $3 that gave you $.50 overage per bottle and the $.40 Diamond Crystal Salt coupon that paired with the $.55 PQ from the Winter Savings Book you paid only $.05 per container. I was able to use a $5/$30 WD Enjoy the City Book coupon and a $5/$50 PQ. This is what I bought:

4 Bob Evans Mac & Cheese/Mashed Potatoes
2 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
2 Green Onions
Pkg. Zucchini
Eggplant
3 Limes
Romaine Lettuce
Cantelope
Bananas
Potato Rolls
1 Gold Medal Flour (used yell. adv. flyer q and $.50 MQ)
1 10X Sugar
2 Bic Soeil Razors (used 2 $2 q's)
4 Diamond Kosher Salt
Sweet-n-Low
4 Kikoman Ponzu Sauce
2 Theraflu
4 Sundown Vitamins (used MQ and green adv. flyer q)

My total before coupons was $77.86. My total after coupons was $12.66, a savings of 86%

No comments:

Post a Comment