Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PUBLIX 12/14/11, SPENT $6.02, SAVED 84%



I ran into Publix again today to get an eggplant and a few more Green Giant Vegetables so I can add them to my Pad Thai that I plan on making again next week!! I figured I'd better buy my K-Y Jelly today for the overage before they all disappeared and got 2 more razors because they restocked them today. My total before coupons was $23.02 and I paid only $6.02 thanks to the $4 overage from the K-Y! I bought:

6 Green Giant Vegetables
Eggplant
2 K-Y Jelly
2 Bic Razors

Don't wait to do the K-Y deal! I still have a couple coupons left to use next week. Also, make sure you cut out the $5 off $50 coupon from todays Red Plum Mailer. It doesn't expire until the 24th of the month so we have 2 ads to use the coupon (three if you count today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment