Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GREAT KIDS CLOTHING AT A GREAT PRICE!

My girls love clothes, they always have! Since my two oldest have children of their own now, and they love to buy boutique clothes for their children but hate the price of it! We all love a good deal! They recently decided to start their own childrens clothing company, My Bella Bums specalizing in smocked and monogramable clothing at affordable prices.
If you love nice clothing but don't like to pay a lot for it, you need to check them out (and tell your family and friends!) Find them on facebook where they will have specials and offer free shipping, just search My Bella Bums. You can also contact them at mybellabums@live.com.

The first person to purchase from My Bella Bums and mention St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop will receive 20% off their already low prices!! Hurry over to their facebook page now!

Here is my precious grandson wearing his first My Bella Bums smocked fall shortall! His sister Kylie will be wearing a matching dress!

Here is Kylie in her cute whale smocked 2 pc set!

No comments:

Post a Comment