Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

WELCOME SMOCK A DOODLE DO CUSTOMERS!


If you are finding this blog from Smock a Doodle Do, welcome to St. Augustine Savers Coupon Workshop. Each week I post my grocery purchases along with my receipt to show you what I paid for my groceries. I used to be like most of you paying $125 to 150 a week in groceries and accepted it as a fact of life. Now I pay about $50 a week which includes my grocery and drugstore purchases. I use the drugstores to "buy" many of my personal items like toothpaste, dental floss, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, etc. I usually get the items for free or pay just pennies on the dollar using their reward systems. Think it can't be done? Attend a coupon workshop or hold a class at your home, workplace, church, or organization. I will show you everything you need to know to save 50% to 90% on your grocery and household expenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment