Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PUBLIX 8/24/10, SPENT $20.09, SAVED 86%



I found more Marie's Dressing Coupons so I HAD to go back and get some more for $1 a bottle! I also wanted to see if they were out of anything I really wanted and they were out of Feta Cheese and Hunts Tomatoes. I was so happy to buy the last 2 Traditional Feta and last 6 Hunts Tomatoes and then get a raincheck!! My purchases were as follows:

4 Boston Market Dinners
2 Feta Cheese
2 Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwiches
2 Granola Thins (these are awesome!)
2 Granola Bars
4 Maries Dressing
Lg. Bag Baby Carrots
Peaches
2 jars Olives
2 Corn
6 Hunts Tomatoes
2 Kotex
2 Barilla Pasta
2 Hefty Garbage Bags
2 Glass Plus
2 Lysol Mildew Cleaner
5 Thermacare

Not bad for only $20!! The Granola Thins were something I would have not bought but I had a coupon for buy the Granola Bars and get the Granola Thins FREE! They are something I will definitely buy again. I am fully stocked on garbage bags and am getting my canned tomato stock back up for the winter soup season (did I say winter??)

Before Publix, I ran into Winn Dixie to buy 6 lbs. grapes (3 bags), 4 apples, fresh broccoli and 2 cantelopes for a total of $11.65.

No comments:

Post a Comment