Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PUBLIX 8/11/10, SPENT $4.44, SAVED 66%



Today was a GREAT trip to Publix! I had coupons for almost every item except the beans and plums. Today I purchased:

4 Lucky Charms Cereal (Lindsay's new favorite UGH!!) (Actually, the sugar content is very low!)
4 Uncle Bens Whole Grain Rice (look for peelies on pkg and pay $.50 each!)
2 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
4 Mott's Medley Juice
2 Mentos Jar Gum
2 Cans Red Beans
2 Fruit Snacks
2 Lance Cracker Packs
Plums
4 Pkgs. Mechanical Pencils
4 Bic Disposable Razor
2 Smart Balance Milk
4 Reynolds Foil

My total was $6.44 but I forgot to take the peelies off 2 boxes of the rice. I went up to the customer service desk and she refunded me $2.00

TOTAL SPENT OOP $4.44 for all this stuff!!! I am getting prepared for lunches with school starting in two weeks! I had a raincheck for the foil, SmartBalance Milk and Bic Razors. Pretty awesome trip!

I bought three family size chicken thighs and well as a chicken yesterday at Food Lion for under $20. Now I am set for chicken in my freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment