Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

WALGREENS 8/10


It was good to get home after 11 days in Islamorada. We went lobstering, fished every night, went on a head boat and on a charter boat. I was excited to come home with lobster and a ton of fresh fish to put in my freezer! Now back to reality and get back to couponing!

I had not done Walgreens in weeks so I had no RR's to start with. So I used the vitamin deal as a good place to start rolling! I purchased the vitamins for $9 and received $10 RR. I then purchased 2 boxes Playtex Tampons and 1 Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution, used the $10 RR from above and $3.49 plus tax. I received $8 and $3 in RR back.

As soon as I have time to get back on the computer, I will figure out my scenerio for Walgreens next week! I am excited to get back into the Wags drugstore deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment