Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

MY CVS SCENERIO 8/29, SPEND $.25, GET BACK $6.99 ECB'S

My scenerio this week can be described in one word...BORING! There is nothing at CVS this week that I want or need. I have $7.99 in ECB's so I will do this one boring scenerio. But the good thing is I really could use them! This sale is only good Sun, Mon and Tues.

Buy Phillips Earbuds at $6.99
Buy newspaper $1.25
Use $7.99 ECB
Pay $.25 OOP
Get Back $6.99

For just $.25 plus tax I will get a brand new spanking set of earbuds and still have $7 in ECB's to roll into next week. OR...
Instead of the newspaper,

Buy 1 Tylenol Precise $7.99
Use $2 CVS Q from here
Use $2 from here
Pay $3.99
Get back $3 and $6.99

The following week you can do this deal if you are in need of Schick Razor Cartridges to go with the FREE Schick Razors you got a few weeks ago. :)

Buy Schick Hydro 4ct Cartridges $8.97
Use $2 8/8 SS
Use $6.99 ECB from earbuds
Pay only tax
Get back $4 ECB

I personally have enough razors and shave gel to shave the city of St. Augustine!

HEADS UP! There will be a diaper deal next week including Huggies and Pampers. Get $10 ECB wyb $25. I still have another $11.50 in ECB's so I could technically spend $12.00 OOP for a large box of diapers and wipes and get back $10 ECB. Considering the price of diapers and wipes, this would be a good deal for me, or should I say my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment