Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

PUBLIX 8/15/10, SPENT $25.36






I was all about stocking up on more cereal and kleenex tissues this week. That's it...not a very exciting ad to say the least. But I did ad a few more things to my list utilizing rainchecks for the juice and foil. The only thing I really needed was oil because I was OUT!! Can you believe that! So here is what I bought for $25.36:

2 Silk Soy Milk (this makes 6 half gallons in my outside refrig now)
6 Black Beans
Hamburger Buns
4 Frosted Mini Wheat
2 Life Cereal
6 Mott's Medley Juice
6 Scott Tissues
2 Reynolds Foil
2 Lunchables
Honeydew
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
2 Prego
4 Uncle Bens Rice
2 Dixie Plates
Oil
I handed her all my coupons and was told they are NO LONGER going to be accepting any expired coupons. She honored my BOGO Soy Milk Q because of the new policy. That made me go back and buy the following juice because my coupons expired today and I wanted to take advantage of my coupon with the raincheck. I bought 14 more Mott's Medley for my daughters (that is why they are left in the car) and paid NOTHING FOR THEM! I used a MQ and a competitors coupon for them!


3 comments:

  1. It looks like your receipt has a lot of competitors coupons listed...where do I get more of those to use with my Manufactured coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those competitor coupons were Target coupons. One was for $1 off a breakfast items for the Life Cereal, and the other was for $1/2 Kelloggs Cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judi...couponing is really saving me money and since I'm still not working it means alot!

    ReplyDelete