Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

PUBLIX 8/11/10, SPENT $5.99, SAVED 68%



I ran back to Publix because I forgot my lunchmeat and wanted to pick up the few items my beach Publix were out of. I also forgot to give 4 coupons earlier today. I brought in my receipt and they told me to get them. This is where it gets exciting. I bought earlier 4 boxes Lucky Charms Cereal BOGO at $3.99. I had 4 $1.50 peelies so I paid $.50 each. But that is not all. The coupons I forgot were Buy Lucky Charms, get a yogurt FREE! That is still not the best part! I bought 6 Yoplait Trix Yogurt and 2 Fiber One Yogurt! This is where it gets awesome! The FREE yogurt was BOGO so I got double the amount of yogurt. Three packages are not pictured because I gave them to my daughter as I passed her in the car! My other purchases included:

2 boxes Honey Kix
8 Crystal Light Pure Fitness (used 3/$2, $1/1, and $8 competitor FL coupon)
4 Boxes Wheat Thins (FREE with tearpad for buying Crystal Light)
2 Shark Bites ($.50/2)
2 Uncle Bens Rice (2-$1.00 off peelies)
1 Lb. Boars Head Ovengold Turkey Breast (total was $8.26)
Also used competitor $5 coupon to bring my total to $5.99

TOTAL OOP $5.99
SAVED 68%

My total for this trip and my earlier trip was $10.43. I also went to the Farmers Market today and bought zucchini, cabbage and romaine lettuce and paid $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment