Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

PUBLIX 8/27 SPENT $15.37, SAVED 79%



I had a few specific things I needed at Publix for a family get together this weekend. I utilized my raincheck for the Smart Balance Milk for 2 for $5. This is what I bought for $15.37 (by the way, my total before coupons was just shy of $50):

4 Smart Balance Milk
2 pkgs zucchini
bag baking potatoes
bananas
4 cans Select Harvest Soup
2 Mentos Gum
1 pkg. bacon
4 Morningstar Farms Breakfast Sausage
2 Lipton Tea Bags
Pie Crust
2 Kix Cereal
2 Bagel Bites

I plan on making another trip to Publix this week so I could take advantage of the Ritz Cracker deal with the Wags IVC. I will then scan the store and see if there are any rainchecks I need to get. This week was not spectacular for me so I may only end up spending $25 for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment