Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ANOTHER BRAG SPOT

I received this e-mail today from Linda who took the class just 2 1/2 weeks ago. Congratulations Linda on your first sucessful CVS run. Your OOP expenses will get even less as you go along!

Hi Judy,
I am so excited to give you this progress report. I went to CVS Monday and was proud of my little savings until I came home and read your CVS savings and realized I had missed bargains, so I planned another trip following your deals. Attached is a photo of my purchases that would have totaled $45.22 at full price. After my coupons, I only paid $19.38 with tax. Then CVS gave me $15 in ExtraBucks for my next shopping trip, so I ended up getting all this for only $4.38. WOW, how exciting! I can’t wait for my next shopping trip.

Linda
(December class Alumni)


P.S. My husband was so impressed about getting the Gillette razor for $1.99 that I wanted to get another for my son. Since there was a limit of one, I picked up a second CVS card and went shopping on it to get a razor for my son. While on my second shopping trip, I spied the greentag cards and immediately bought one so I can earn an ExtraBuck every 4th time I use it with my recyclable tote bag.


In case you can’t see the photo, here’s what I bought.

2 Pantene Pro-V shampoo & conditioner
1 Dawn dish detergent
1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
1 Olay Body Wash
1 Tone Body Wash
2 Colgate Toothpaste

No comments:

Post a Comment