Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

E-MAIL FROM MARGIE A. - A MUST READ!

Margie sent me this e-mail and I thought it was good information for all of us to follow. Remember to always be NICE to your cashier!


Judi,
I have been enjoying couponing & thank you for teaching me. I was sharing my
couponing experiences with my daughter (who formerly worked at Publix part-time
while in high school & college) and her friend (who presently works at Publix).
The one thing they said is, "Please don't become one of those mean ladies".
They said there are some ladies who, if they are told they can't use a
particular coupon, that they get total nasty with the cashier. The cashier is
doing the best they can. It's all in the attitude - please ask nicely. The
cashier could lose their job if they don't do what they are told.
If couponers try to take advantage of Publix, then Publix could change some of
their coupon policies & ruin it for all of us.
Please get this message out to your coupon followers to BE NICE TO YOUR CASHIER,
NOT ONLY AT CHRISTMAS, BUT ALL THE TIME. REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR CASHIER.
God Bless,
Margie (Mom of former Cashier)

No comments:

Post a Comment