Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

PUBLIX 12/10, SPENT $11.82, SAVED 79%



After not setting foot in a Publix for a whole sales week, I ventured in today to get some of the Smart Balance Milk and a few other things I needed. This is what I purchased:
While I was standing in line when she was ringing up my groceries, I got in a discussion with the guy behind me about where to shop. He insisted that he could get double the amount of groceries at Walmart vs Publix. Of course, I disagreed. He stood there while my groceries went through but left before my total came up. My total before groceries was over $80. My total was $11.82. Now he can't tell me he can do that at Walmart!!
4 Aunt Jemima Waffles

14 Smart Balance Milk
Grape Tomatoes
Bananas
Romaine Lettuce
Zucchini
Green Beans
2 pkgs frozen brocolli
2 pkgs. chicken breast
1 fresh fish
2 Thomas Everything Bagel
4 Pepperidge Farm Bread
1 lb. Deli Turkey
1/2 lb. Boars Head cheese
2 doz. Vegetarian Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment