Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

HELLO TO THE GIRLS AT ST. AUG. IMAGING CENTER

December should be a joyful time of year. It always is for me until I get to the end of the month where I go for the dreaded mamogram.

I walk into the Imaging Center and hand them my license and insurance card and get asked "Are you saving a lot with coupons?" Now what kind of a question is that to ask me! I then realize this was someone who took the class some time ago. I walked back into the office and was greeted by Shirley and Terri who also took the class, and the three of us stood there and talked about couponing and how it is about to change.

The conversation continued as my boob was placed in between those plastic things and smooshed down until I had to close my eyes and hold my breath. I don't know why I do that but I always do and start to count to 5 after I hear the beep after the picture has been taken. Did talking about coupons make the mamogram easier to bear? Yes, maybe a little, but just a little! Don't forget to get your yearly mamogram!

Before you go you may want to practice this excercise:

Open your refrigerator door and insert one breast between the door and the main box. Have one of your strongest friends slam the door shut and lean on the door for good measure. Hold that position for five seconds (while you hold your breath). Repeat again, in case the first time wasn�t effective enough.

CONGRATULATIONS! Now you have nothing at all to worry about when you go for your mammogram!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment