Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

TARGET CHRISTMAS CLEARANCE!

I meant to put this up this morning to let you know Target has its Christmas merchandise reduced 75%. I only picked up a few rolls of wrapping paper and some bows. I mainly went to Target for the Scott Toilet Tissue. It is priced at $3.99 for a 4-pack and I used my $2 Target Q's and 2 MQ's for $1 each and got 2 packages for $1 each. I only had 2 MQ's so I bought 2 more just using the $2 Q's. It was still a good deal. If you have that coupon, you still have time. They expire on 1/8/11.

How do you know it is a good deal on toilet paper? Look at the total number of square feet on the package. In this case it is 419.2 sq. ft. Move the decimel point over 3 spaces. If you can get a roll of TP for $.42 a roll, it is a great deal. Using both the MQ and TQ you are getting it for $.25 a roll. Using only the $2 TQ, you are paying $.50 a roll which is still considered a great deal

4 comments:

  1. I too went to target with the idea of getting the Scott toilet paper. I ended up finding several items. Total savings was 58.00 and only spent 24.00!!! I was so tickled. I got tape for only .50 per roll!! Killer deals to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walmart in St. Aug. also went 75% off today, too. Just came back from there. Lots of things still don't ring up right.. for example Glade is stuck at $2.33. Some perfume sets left & lots of wrapping paper, candy, etc. All in the garden center. Yesterday I got lucky when 50% and found one Olay gift set with the Regenerist in it for $10 but NOTHING on the shelves today for Gillette or Olay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to find the Regenerist in the gift set! I had to use my last $10 in RR's today and bought one at Wags for $9 and change. I was still pleased with that. If I could just find one more deal before the end of the month, I will submit for two $20 rebates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info on TP...we go through TP like you guys go thru paper towels.

    ReplyDelete