Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'M BACK UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!

If you wonder why I have not posted in several days, I didn't fall off the face of the earth! My one computers hard-drive crashed and I don't know what was wrong with the other. But the good news is I finally got it working!!

Have I been shopping in the past 7 days? No, I only bought my chicken at Food Lion (went 2 times) and from the looks of the the new ad, I won't be doing much shopping next week either. Could you believe I didn't even set foot in a publix this week? Shocking...but true. Nothing I had to have. The only thing I see I want next week is the Smart Balance Milk on sale for $2.50. I have already ordered my $2 coupons for
$.12 each which means I will pay $.50 per 1/2 gallon. If you have any 2010 Harvest Savings Booklets left, and your store will take an expired Publix coupon, you can sweeten the deal even more. Combine the $2 MQ and the $1 PQ and get FREE MILK!

Also, more boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.99 lb.!! If you didn't buy it last week or need more to stock up, make sure you use your grocery budget this week on that because God knows we all don't need any more Cheez-It crackers!

No comments:

Post a Comment