Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HEADS UP!

I am sure I am not the only one who has heard Publix will be changing their coupon policy after the first of the year. What I have heard is that they will no longer be taking Target coupons because we don't have a Super Target here. Good bye produce and deli coupons :( (and no more cheap crackers, cereal, etc.)

I have also heard they will no longer use Dollar General and Family Dollar coupons.

I don't know if if will vary by store or if it will be a policy that will be adopted storewide.

As I hear, I will keep you posted.

5 comments:

  1. So, if there is a Super Target we are okay? Thank you Palm Coast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I know is that they are probably not going to take them here because we do not have a Super Target. I would assume you guys would be OK. Now we would only get FLIPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judi,My husband was told by a cashier at the Publix at St. Aug. Beach (beach blvd) that they no longer would accept BOGO coupons on BOGO sales. I hope that is not true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say it isn't so!!! But what if the target sells the item? Will they still honor the coupon?? Our local St Augustine Target does sell cookies, cereal and also frozen items too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be a sad day when they do not take a BOGO coupon with a BOGO item. I agree Target does sell many things we can take advantage of. I think they should just not take the produce and deli coupons and let us have everything else! I guess just too many people are couponing these days!

    ReplyDelete