Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

PUBLIX 12/18/10, SPENT $60.38, SAVED 80%



What a fun trip I had to Publix today! I know my family thought I got lost as I was gone for sooo long! I met a couple of fellow couponers in there, Tina and Helen from Palatka, who I struck up a conversation with. I happened to notice Tina as we passed through the isles and I could immediately tell she was a couponer by the items she had in her cart. The other giveaway could have been the coupon binder she had in her cart as well!! As she was reaching to put Sorrento Cheese in her cart, I asked her what the deal was she was doing because God forbid I miss a deal! Just kidding! Her friend ended up coming around the corner and we stood there talking for quite a long time sharing different deals and our coupon stories. They travel to St. Augustine to shop from Palatka because Palatka doesn't take any Target or FLIPS. I know between the three of us, the store was probably glad to see us leave!

With all the excitment and trying to tell people who got in line behind me it wouldn't be a good move, I totally forgot to use my gift card that I purchased first (see next post) and ended up charging it. That just means I won't be paying for groceries for a few weeks because I still have my gift card. This is what I bought:
(All the refrigerated items are not shown because I threw them in the freezer and took off for church because I was late!

4 Sour Cream (not shown)
Chili Powder
4 Hefty Trash Bags (used RC)
4 Ore-Ida Hash Browns (not shown)
Sweet Potatoes
Green Peens
Green Onions
2 pkgs. Poppers Appetizer (not shown)
Publix Semi-Boneless Ham (not shown)
2 Cool Whip (not shown)
4 Dole Pineapple
6 Quaker Instant Oatmeal
Half and Half (not shown)
1/2 lb. Brothers Coffee
25 Gatorade Recover
10 Planters Peanuts
4 Boxes Nabisco Wheat Thins
6 Boxes Nabisco Wheat Thin Stix
4 Boxes of Pasta
AND A...
$50 GAS CARD

No comments:

Post a Comment