Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PUBLIX, SPENT $.10, SAVED 100%



WOW! What a great shopping trip today! I was totally out of block cheese and I was excited to get the $50 gas card and I'll always take more free cleaning supplies. The only disappointment was the Gatorade Recover. I know why it is on sale...it is horrible! Now don't take my word for it. I don't like regular Gatorade. The Recover tastes to me like it is very sweet. Why do you need all that sweetness? Maybe after a afternoon in the hot sun it gives your body back something it needs. Not this body...it won't be passing through my lips! I have already given some away and rest will be going away as well! If you want to taste this stuff, use the blinkie that is found right in front of it and stack with the $1 PQ in the yellow advantage flyer that is in the front of the store. That equals FREE. This is what I purchased:

6 Keebler Crackers
25 Gatorade
10 Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner
6 Publix Chunk Cheese
2 Cream Cheese
3 Sorrento Mozzarella Cheese
2 boxes Excedrin
Distilled Water
3- 4pk. Starbucks Frappuccino
AND
$50 GAS CARD

Yes, you read it right. I paid $.10 for all of the above items including the $50 gas card. I had free coupons for the Excedrin and had a $5/2 PQ which gave me overage. I also had several coupons from an expired yellow flyer that were stacked with MQ's. Of course, $/$$ coupons were used to bring my total to $.10

Not bad if I say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment