Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

MAKING YOUR RAINCHECKS WORK FOR YOU

I like to go back to Publix on Wednesday before the sale ad ends. Often they are out of specific items and that is when I get a raincheck. I may not even need that item right now, but I may want it in 3 weeks! For example, I have a raincheck for Progresso Bread Crumbs and Old Orchard Juice that were on BOGO. Coupons.com introduced their new coupons for the month today and guess what...Progresso had a coupon for $1/1 which should make for some pretty cheap bread crumbs when paired with my raincheck. The Old Orchard Juice should also be a good deal with my BOGO raincheck. Publix rainchecks say "Use within 30 days" but I have NEVER had a problem using them after the 30 days. Sometimes it has been as much as 6 months or more and they always accept the raincheck. Make the sale work for you. If it is an item you use and they are out, get a raincheck. Even if there are 4 left on the shelf and I buy the last ones, I go to the customer service desk and get a raincheck!!

But here is my newest favorite deal to use with my raincheck. Last week I got a raincheck for Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meat which was on sale for 2 for $7. I was able to print two $2/1 coupons and will stack with my $.75/1 Target coupons to get the Carving Board Meat for $.75 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment