Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

CVS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER DEAL AND WALGREENS DEAL

OK...what is wrong with this scenerio...I am getting ready to make my list for tomorrow for CVS and do one of the shampoo deals below.

Judi: Lindsay, what kind of shampoo do you like better, Aussie or Herbal Essence?
Lindsay: Oh mom! We don't need any more shampoo! My bathroom is full of it!
Judi: Just tell me Lindsay, which one do you like better?
Lindsay: Mom! I don't want anymore shampoo!!

There was a point in our life when all she said was "Mom, I need more shampoo and conditioner!" I knew for certain she was drinking it in the shower when I gave it to her! I still plan on "buying" it anyways and I can donate it if she is filled to capacity with shampoo and conditioner!

Buy 1 Aussie Shampoo or Conditioner
Buy 1 Aussie Styler
Use buy one Shampoo or Conditioner, Get $2 off Styler Q from the 5/16 RP (Red Plum)
Pay $3.98 and get $4 ECB
Total: 2 for free!

Scenario #2:
Buy 2 Herbal Essence Products
Use (2) $1 Qs from 5/16 RP
Pay $3.98 and get $4 ECB
Total: 2 for free!

WALGREENS:

I don't see anything I need this week at Walgreens. I will only be doing this deal at Wags this week.

Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash $4.49
BOGO Q from 5/2 P&G
Receive a $4.49 Register Reward
Bottom line: BOTH FREE!
(Remember, one Register Reward prints per transaction)

To make the deal even sweeter, use the buy one body wash get deodorant free Q also and get deodorant Free if they allow you to stack both coupons.

I guess I will add two more body washes to the 40+ I already have stocked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment