Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

PUBLIX SPENT $6.64, SAVED 90%!!




You have got to LOVE Publix!! Again, I went in with a very specific list knowing I was going to get many of the items for FREE! Here were my purchases:

2 Quaker Rice Cakes
5 Schick Shave Gel
2 Glass Plus
4 John Frieda Shampoo and Conditioner (LOVE THIS STUFF!)
6 Fisher Snack Mix
2 English Muffin
1 Cream Cheese

My total was $6.64!!! I will add the shave gel, shampoo and conditioner to the stockpile I already have. Now I know I will not have to buy these items for at least 9 months!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judi,
    I want to do this same transaction, but can not figure out how to make it work. Help, I need all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is too late now to get it all! The John Freida were part of the Adv. Buy deal using a $5 off 2 MQ and stacking with a Publix Q. You only paid $1 each after coupons. I had a raincheck for the Schick Hydro Gel. They were on sale for 2/$4. Again, I used a $2 printable and a green adv. flyer Q making them all FREE. There are coupons on www.smartsource for $1 off any Fisher product making them FREE. The Glass Plus also used 2 printables. Pairing those with the BOGO sale they were $.25 each. I also had a MQ and competitor for the Rice Cakes and nothing for the cream cheese. Sorry, I didn't see this post earlier. Send an e-mail to me and I will see it immediately!!

    ReplyDelete