Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NIVEA DEAL AT CVS

I was talking to my friend Michelle a few days ago and she asked me if I had the $4 Nivea Coupon everyone was talking about. Unfortunately, we did not get that coupon because it was regional. I told her I wasn't going to do the Nivea Body Wash deal because I didn't want to spend even $1 for a bottle of body wash!! But I thought about it and decided to do this deal at CVS. It involves using the coupons from the ALL YOU Magazine. Those of you who took the class heard me talk about this magazine!!

Buy $15 worth of Nivea products, get back $5 ECB (Limit 1)

Buy:
2 Nivea body wash – $4.88 (price may vary slightly)**
2 Nivea lip care – $2.99

Use:
BOGO Nivea body wash coupon from May 2010 All You magazine
BOGO Nivea lip care coupon from May 2010 All You magazine
$2/1 body wash coupon from May 2010 All You magazine

*You will pay $5.87 out of pocket and get back $5 ECB. That’s like paying only $.87 total for all 4 products! I figure it will let me roll my ECB's because I will use my $5 ECB to pay and it will give me another with a later date.

**If the price is too much higher, I won't do this deal. You can also go to Target and do the deal on the body wash and pay only $1 for each bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment