Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

PUBLIX 5/7/10, SPENT $206.27 INCLUDES $200 IN GAS CARDS


I didn't see much in this weeks ad. But some weeks are better than others. I needed to pick up some extra things for this weekend. Included in my purchase were:

8-$25 gas cards
2 Nivea Body Wash
2 Ziplock Snack Bags
4 John Freida Conditioner/Leave-In Treatment
Pepperidge Farm Bread
12 ears corn
1 lb. Boars Head Turkey
Cool Whip
Eggs
Bananas
Pineapple
Baby Carrots
Lime
2 Crescent Rolls
Land O Lakes Spreadable Butter
2 Chocolate pudding
Lil' Smokies
Turkey Sausage
2 pkgs Roast Beef
Spreadable Cream Cheese
Pecan Chips
Cumin
1/2 of publix sub
2 Johnson & Johnson Bath Soap
Publix Ice Cream (not shown in picture because it is in the freezer!!)

My total for the above items was $206.17...remember, I also have $200 in gas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment