Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THANK YOU DURBIN CREEK ELEMENTARY!

Thank you Durbin Creek Elementary and Pat Felany for inviting me to your school to teach you how to save on your grocery and drugstore purchases! I know some of you had to leave early so plesase feel free to e-mail me with any questions you have. If you know of another school or organization who would benefit from this class, e-mail me also!!

Please send me pictures of your deals so I can share them with others! Also, if you see a good deal, share it and let us all know!

You guys have the best PTO! WOW! I think all 60 of you got gifts!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out and talking to us! We were still discussing it today. One teacher went out today and tried it...she says she's already addicted! I've been using a similar system with another website for a couple years now...but I even learned some new ideas yesterday. THANKS! I'll definitely be checking in with you guys! And yes, we do have the absolute BEST PTO ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Durbin Creek Elementary!! You will quickly see how addicting this is and love the savings at the grocery store! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete