Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

MY WALGREENS DEAL 5/23/10



This was also done in two transactions, starting with $4.50 RR. My first transaction consisted of 2 Headbands and 1 Colgate Toothpaste. I paid $.84 OOP and got back a $2 and a $3 RR. My second transaction consisted of 2 Listerine Mouthwash, 1 Contact Solution, 1 Tomato Sauce, 1 Newspaper and 1 carmel. I used another $4.50 RR and the $2 and $3 from above and paid $3.09 OOP and got back a $8 RR.

I bought the last Listerine that was generating RR's, so they substituted another. Also, they only had 1 tomato sauce in stock so I had to substitute a carmel. In the confusion, I forgot to give the in-ad Q for $.50 for the tomato sauce. The St. Augustine Record did not have any coupons in it so I had to substitute the Times Union. I should have only paid $1.84 but had no choice to get the Times Union. It still was a good deal for all the above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment