Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

PUBLIX 5/30/10, SPENT $71.28, SAVED 70%

It was an awesome week at Publix this week. I couldn't get a picture because my camera broke and my daughter has hers with her. So, you will just have to visualize my shopping cart which was overflowing with stuff. I couldn't fit any more in it. This is what I got for $71.28.

8 pkgs Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
8 pkgs Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
8 Nabisco Oreo Fudge Cream (OMG - these are awesome (especially the mint...think Girl Scout Thin Mints!)
8 pkgs 100 calorie packs
2 Lays Chips
Deli Fried Chicken
4 Cool Whip
Fruit Salad
Coleslaw
3 Ore-Ida Potatoes
1 Ore-Ida Steam & Mash Sweet Potatoes
2 Cheese Its
2 Silk Soy Milk
3 Boxes Capri Sun
8 cans Grillin' Beans
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
3 Borden Cheese
Sour Cream
2 Chip Dip
Cantelope
Bananas
Reynolds Foil
2 Chinet Dinner Plates
2 Q-Tips
Watermelon

I actually added some more coupons to the 99 I had but I couldn't use them all because they were out of a lot of items. I have to go back to get my benefiber, morningstar farms items, ecotrin, etc. I hope you guys leave some for me!!

Did I mention how much I LOVE the Oreo Fudge Cream MINT Cookies??? AWESOME!!

I will also send in for a $10 rebate from Kraft which really means I got all the cookies and 100 calories packs for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment