Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

PUBLIX 5/16/10, SPENT $20.90, SAVED 73%



I really didn't need anything this week at Publix except bread and some lunchmeat especially since I bought my milk at CVS with a coupon and got $1 ECB. Todays purchases included:

1 Loaf Publix Bakery Bread
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
4 Ore Ida Frozen Potatoes
6 Dove Deodorant
2 Coles Garlic Bread
8 Ears of Corn
4 Ritz Cracker
4 Yoplait Go-Gurt
Glad Wrap
2 Bakery Bagels
Genoa Salami
2 Yellow Rice

My total for the above was $20.90. The 2 loaves of Pepperidge Farm Bread and the 4 pkgs. of Ore Ida French Fries would total $19.74 alone. The best thing is I got to restock my Ritz Crackers. I actually had to buy a package 2 weeks ago at full price!!! It just about killed me! But I made up for it with this deal because I got all four boxes for $1.79!

No comments:

Post a Comment