Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

LOOK OUT PUBLIX...HERE I COME WITH MY 99 COUPONS!


Did I already mention that this is a great week at Publix? Well, here is the proof. Here are all my coupons for this week. I counted them and the total is 99 coupons! I hope I don't get Jan as a cashier who has only been at Publix for 2 weeks now. I think I may still give her nightmares when she got me as a customer after only being there 1 week!

Look out Publix...here I come, 99 coupons and all! Oh, and that doesn't include my raincheck for bread! I see some cheap Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat, hot dogs, Nabisco cookies, Planters Almonds, Q-tips, Benefiber Drink Packs, Morningstar Farms, etc. in my future. I may have to do this in several shopping trips!!

2 comments:

  1. JUDI!!! Out-of-control!!! Seriously! I think that they would put me in jail if I did that to the cashiers here. They hate me enough as it is having to have "csm" overrides for my coupons totals of "more than 50". Hahahahahaha! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you this week Spring. I can already hear it now...all we will talk about is COUPONS and our deals!!

    ReplyDelete