Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

ALL THIS FOR $3.OO!


Isn't it great when you can say you purchased all this Halloween Candy for $3.00? This includes 6 bags Snackerz Butterfinger, 6 Starburst, and 4 Nestle Assorted Bags. The Nestle bags may not make it to the trick-or-treaters! You see, we have a drawer at our house that has a nice assortment of treats. It didn't take the grandkids but one time to learn that is where all the "goodies" are. It is right next to Poppa's chair so he calls them over and gives them something special. At night when we are watching TV, I yell over, "Throw me a Baby Ruth" and I enjoy them as well! (That is how I manage to keep my girlish figure!!)

If you still have your BOGO Starburst Coupon, pair that with the BOGO sale this week and get them for free.

Even the cashier asked me where I got the $2.50/2 candy coupon so she could go and print some! I hope you got all your Halloween Candy for pennies like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment