Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

PUBLIX 10/12, SPENT $10.56, SAVED 92%



Boy, did I make a mistake. I was in a hurry to get out of the store and I didn't pay attention to what I was doing. I picked up 2 Athenos Feta Cheese and didn't realize that one was the 4 oz. size and the other was 8 oz. Bottom line...I paid $4.59 for one that I didn't want plus I then missed out on the FREE one that went with the 4 oz. I also did the same thing with the Sundown Vitamins. A 100 count bottle was in the wrong row so I paid $5.89 for it instead of $3.59. Then to top it off, I didn't realize my Publix $2/2 coupons for the Pledge Grab It in which I had a raincheck expired 2 days ago. So right there I missed out on $6. I would have paid next to nothing if I didn't blow it. I am going back and exchanging out the vitamins and picking up my "FREE" feta cheese. Still not bad for $10.56...This is what I purchased:

Water Chestnuts
2 Classico Sauce
22 Cans Hunts Tomatoes
2 Great Northern Beans
6 Ronzoni Pasta
2 Vigo Yellow Rice
8 Sundown Vitamins
6 Pledge Grab It
Romano Cheese
2 Feta Cheese
4 Buitoni Fettuccinni
2 Ball Park Franks

I don't see much for me in nexts week ad. I am excited about SmartBalance milk for
$.50 and getting the rest of my Halloween Candy for $.75 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment