Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MY CVS SCENERIO 10/31

This scenerio has litle to do with ECB's I am getting back but rather getting something I use that I don't want to pay full price for (imagine that!) Olay Regenerist Night Moisturizer is $24.99. I bought my last 3 bottles at Big Lots for $10 and now I am hooked but I don't want to pay that price. This is where ECB's come in. I have a $12 ECB expiring next week as well as a $5 ECB expiring. This is my scenerio:

Buy Olay Regenerist $24.99
Use $3 Q
Use $5 off $15
Use $12 ECB
Pay $4.99 OOP (or I could use both ECB's and pay $0

but...I think I will do the following with my other $5 ECB

Buy Cover Girl Outlast Lipcolor $8
Use $1 9/26 PG
Use $5 ECB
TOTAL DUE $2
GET BACK $3

I love the moisturizing gloss they give you with the lip stain. I would have bought that anyway so I am getting a bonus of a lip stain! Next week, I will have this $3 and my other $5 to roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment