Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

PUBLIX 10/3/10, SPENT $9.62, SAVED 82%



All I needed to complete my weeks grocery purchases were lunchmeat and a few vegetables. So off to Publix I go with my $5/25 Dollar General Q and got the following for $9.62:

4 Pledge Grab-It Cloths
Maries Blue Cheese Dressing
Bananas
Romaine Lettuce
Cucumber
Baby Carrots
Pears
1 lb. Deli Turkey
2 Oil (used RC)
6 College Inn Broth (used RC)
2 Butterfinger Candy Bars (used BOGO Q)

I also stopped at Food Lion and used two $5/5 coupons for Kraft Cheese. This could not have come at a better time because I was completly out of shredded cheese! When paired with their BOGO sale, I spent $3.90 for 10 packages of shredded cheddar.

My total grocery bill this week including drugstores was just under $40! My freezer is packed, my shelves are full, I've donated groceries to a needy family and I have a smile on my face because I did it all only spending $40!!...AND...I already have ALL my halloween candy that I got for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment