Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PUBLIX 10/27, SPENT $6.13. SAVED 90%



I thought I had bread in my freezer and when I opened my freezer I had none! I was going in to get bread because it was BOGO and I ended up getting Pepperidge Farm Bread because I had a RC and two $.55 coupons! I couldn't pass that up! This is what I got for $6.13

2 Hefty Trash Bags (used RC)
6 Bags Halloween Candy (used RC) donating to church
2 Muir Glen Diced Tomatoes
4 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
Baby Carrots
Bananas
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
2 Pledge Grab It Cloths (used RC)

I was hoping next weeks ad was going to be better but it is worse than this week! In a way, I am glad. I plan on buying some items that I have rainchecks and coupons for that need to be used within 2 weeks. Other than that, the only two things on my list so far are V-8 Juice and Perdue Chicken. It's a good thing I am fully stocked up at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment