Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PUBLIX 10/19, SPENT $5.25, SAVED 88%



My Publix trip today was not a necessary trip because I didn't need anything. I had a few coupons that were going to expire and had a raincheck also. I am also trying to get a few bags of food together for another needy family, so I wanted to get some of the good deals. This is what I got:

4 Mueller Pasta
1 Land 'O Lakes Butter
8 pk. Activia
1 Smart Balance Milk
Pears
Zucchini
5 Shredded Cheese (RC)
2 Cage Free Eggs (BOGO Q)
4 Sour Cream (RC)
2 Suave Professional Shampoo/Conditioner
1 Poster Board (not shown)

Considering the Activia alone is $3.99 and the milk is $2.50, I don't think I did a bad job! :)

I was hoping for a better week starting on Thursday, but I am not really that excited about the new ad. Like I said before, it's OK because I am fully stocked at home at "J-Mart"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment