Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PUBLIX 10/17, SPENT $14.03, SAVED 84%



I really didn't need much this week. Besides needing a few vegetables, bread, and the much needed Pantene Curly Definer ($3.99 each) for my daughter, I was good. $11 of my total went to Pantene and 4 bags Nestle Candy (paid $3 for 4 bags). That means the balance went towards the rest:

Fresh Broccoli
Baby Carrots
Green Onions Bananas
5 SmartBalance Milk
Banana Peppers
2 Pantene Hair Gel
4 Nestle Candy
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
6 Starburst Candy
2 Jiffy Corn Bread

The milk I bought has a date of December 9th. I still have two others in my refrig and my daughter gave a 1/2 gallon of milk to her boyfriend. I guess she though we were good in the milk department! I won't need to buy milk again until the beginning of December. I still have a few more $2 milk coupons left so I may just add a few more at the end of the week! I sure hope next weeks ad is better than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment