Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PUBLIX 10/6/10, SPENT $6.38, SAVED 92%



My daughter decided she wanted to cook a meal for her boyfriend tonight and wanted to make Fettuccini Alfredo. Heavy cream is not a staple we keep in our house, so off to Publix I go to pick up her ingredients. Of course, I couldn't go to Publix and pass up more FREE cheese! So this is what I bought:

Shredded Parm Cheese (this was NOT on sale and I didn't have a coupon $3.39
5 Kraft shredded cheese (went right in freezer)
5 Kraft Chunk Cheese
2 Armour Meatballs
2 Pkgs. frozen broccoli
2 pkgs. Fettuccini
4 Vigo Yellow Rice
4 Crystal Light
Heavy Cream
2 Cukes
Romaine Lettuce
Garlic
Bananas
2 Mission Tortillas

TOTAL SPENT $6.38

Remember, I went in specifically for the heavy cream $1.89, Shredded Parmasean Cheese $3.39 and garlic $.43. Those items total $5.32. So why not throw in a few more things for $1.06 just for the fun of it! I just can't walk into the grocery store and get three things!!

The best part is they were all out of several kinds of cheese, so I got a raincheck and still have two $5/5! This may be a good time to put all the Dulacalox to good use after eating all that cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment