Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

PUBLIX 10/24/10, SPENT $11.25, SAVED 90%



What a slow week at Publix. I didn't need anything except lunchmeat, english muffins and some produce. Once again, I stocked up on Halloween Candy to donate to church for their "Trunk or Treat". This is what I bought for $11.25:

6 Ball Park Turkey Franks (used RC - for grandkids!)
Pineapple
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
Fried Chicken
2 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
2 Nestle Cookies
2 English Muffins
4 Boxes Cheez Its
4 Extra Large Bags Halloween Candy
2 Dial Soap
Schick Razor
Schick Hydro Gel
Lentils

I didn't need the Razor and gel, as most of you know I have enough razors and gel to shave the city of St. Augustine...but I couldn't pass up this deal. The razors are on sale for $7.99. There is a FREE Hydro Gel peelie on the razor. Stack that with the FREE Schick Hydro Gel coupon in the Green Advantage Flyer and the $4 MQ, and you pay $.50 for both items! I am hoping next week will be a better ad at Publix. At least we have been able to get all our Halloween Candy (plus some) for pennies on the dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment