Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DON''T MISS THESE DEALS!


Make sure you check your coupon binders for a $1 off coupon for Progresso Bread Crumbs. The only coupon available to print now is the $.50 coupon. If you have that $1 coupon, you should be able to get Progresso Bread Crumbs for about $.15 each!

Also, I noticed a couple of new baby coupons up on coupons.com. Go here to print a $2.50 off any Little Snugglers or Movers Diapers and $2 off one package of Huggies Baby Wipes. There is also a $3 coupon for Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers. Then use the Get a FREE Huggies Baby Wipes coupon wyb any one box Huggies Diapers coupon in the Family Favorites booklet to get some cheap diapers and wipes!

Although I am not a fan of Martha Stewart, I will buy her cleaning products when I can buy 6 and pay for 1!! Make sure you use the B2G1 Coupon from the Family Favorites Booklet and stack with the BOGO sale starting Thurs, Oct. 7th. The maximum value of the coupon is $4.00 so I am guessing you can get something in the $3ish range. Buy 6, pay for 1 using 2 coupons...now that is what I call a awesome deal!I will be purchasing at least 12 of them to add to my stockpile of cleaning supplies!

and...of course, don' forget your FREE Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing with 2/$2 coupons!! I will be adding 6 of these to my cart!

and...one more!! If you haven't printed the Athenos Feta Cheese Coupon from Facebook, now is the time to do it! It will be BOGO next week. Use the BOGO coupon from "Liking" on FB and get both for FREE! If you have access to multiple computers, now is the time to use them for this coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment