Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

THESE E-MAILS BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES!



I received these two e-mails today and they brought tears to my eyes! It is letters like these that keep me going teaching the classes. THANK YOU to everyone who e-mails me or calls me to tell me about their experiences. You really don't know how much it makes my day and makes me smile! Please continue to share your successes so everyone can see what joy this brings into your life!

Judi....
Just wanted to SHARE a picture of my recent trip to Publix....
I spent $5.29
Saved $34.77
Thank you so much for your class, and teaching me to how to Shop the Sales and Stockpile..
Without your class... This wouldnt of been possible.
I find searching for coupons and deals, challenging... and I love it...Michelle


Judi,

I just wanted to tell you that I took your class about 6 months ago, could have been longer than that. I was one of the ones that took it at Wachovia bank. I just wanted to thank you so much. This class has totally changed my life. It has made my life so much easier. I have two teenagers. Now I never have to worry about not having enough money or not giving them everything they need and more. So I just wanted to say that your class has been a blessing in my life. Thank you for all that you do.

Love,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment