Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

BIG LOTS 20% OFF COUPON

On our way back from Walmart this morning, we stopped at Big Lots to see if they had anything we couldn't live without. Really, I was looking for items that I could use for my daughters dorm room. I was able to get some pink stackable laundry baskets for $4 each and my husband picked up a new Black & Decker flashlight (just like the one he got for fathers day) for $12. That is one thing there is no shortage of in our house...flashlights! My husband has a thing for flashlights and coolers! My thing is pillows! My theory is you can never have enough pillows and I save them and rotate them throughout the house!

I was also able to pick up some block-out drapes for her dorm room and Pepperidge Farm Bread that expires on the 23rd for $.96 a loaf! The bread guy was filling the shelf when I was there. If you don't mind frozen bread, pick up several packages and freeze it!

They also had inexpensive outdoor furniture marked down 30% off and then another 20% on top of that. I also knew of someone who bought a mattress there with the 20% off coupon. My only suggestion is if you buy a mattress make sure it is foam encased. You shouldn't be able to feel the springs on the sides.

This coupon is given to you at the register or it is in todays paper. It is good for today only.

No comments:

Post a Comment