Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

NEW COUPON BOOKLET


While I was in Palm Coast yesterday visiting my daughter, I stopped in a Publix and found the Happy New School Year Booklet. The best coupon in there is $1.50 off Fruit wyb 2 boxes of cereal. The Frosted Mini Wheats is one of the cereals included on the coupon. That makes the BOGO sale this week such a sweet deal! I don't know the price of the cereal yet because I don't have my ad, but at $4 a box, using two $2.25 wyb 3 coupons would make it $12.00 less $4.50 for coupons. Then use three $1.50 off fruit wyb cereal coupon and get $4.50 off fruit! If you were buying fruit anyway, it's like paying $3.00 for 6 boxes of cereal!

This is the time of year to stock up on cereal. Right before school starts they will have lots of sales on cereal. Make sure to save your coupons from all the cereal companies because the printables will go fast. I missed out on the $5 off 5 coupon. Cereal usually has an expiration date of a year or so. Use this opportunity to stock up for the months to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment