Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

FREE MUELLER'S PASTA


I was checking an e-mail account that I have that basically sits there and I use if I need another e-mail address to sign up for something. I NEVER look at it.

I decided to look at it tonight and to my surprise there was an email from Mueller's Pasta for $.75/1. Did I tell you yet how much I love Mueller's Pasta? Did I tell you I especially love Mueller's pasta when it is FREE...better yet...FREE PLUS OVERAGE when combined with this weeks sale??

The moral of the story is check your email accounts from time to time to find gems like this one! I was able to print 10 copies of the coupon instead of the usual 2. (I also found an email with a $.55/1 coupon) YIPEE!! Score some pasta to send away with my new college student. I know she can boil water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment