Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PRICE MATCHING AT WALMART

Walmart...I hate going there. No, let's rephrase that...I DESPISE going there. Have you ever seen the website www.peopleofwalmart.com? If you are not having a good day, depressed, or need a good laugh, visit that website. You will see sites that you have never seen before! I can personally speak from experience after going into a Walmart at 2 am after leaving Flagler Hospital one night after my sister-in-law had a baby. The first question that came to my mind was "What rocks do these people crawl out from under?" Everyone should visit Walmart at least once in their lifetime at 2 am in the middle of the night! I suggest all of you add it to your "bucket list".

My daughter has decided that she is going to test the Walmart coupon policy and price match with sales. She did it this week with Winn Dixies ad and was able to get a pretty good deal on a few items. Hefty Paper Plates are BOGO at Winn Dixie this week. Price match it at Walmart and you will pay $1.75 each. Walmart's price is normally priced at $3.50 each. That is just over what I paid at Publix not that long ago with their BOGO and $1/2 MQ. If you didn't stock up at that sale, head over to Walmart and price match the ad. She also bought Juicy Juice 8 pk. and price matched WD's BOGO ad. She paid $1.13 each.

So if you have the desire to venture into Walmart and price match WD's or Publix ads, let me know what you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment