Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

KASHI DEAL

Kashi...you either love it or hate it! I have to admit I have had a few that tasted like cardboard but have tried some that I actually liked (like the cinnamon O's cereal). My daughter on the other hand loves all of it! So being college bound in four weeks and counting (sob sob), I did this deal and paid $.49 per item for 12 items!

Buy 4 Kashi cereal
Buy 4 Kashi Granola Bars
Buy 4 Kashi cookies

Use four $1/1 Kashi cereal Q
Use four $1/1 Kashi TLC Bars Q
Use four $1/1 Kashi TLC Cookie Q
Use three $2/4 Target Q
Use four Yellow Adv. Flyer-Get cookies FREE wyb cereal and bars

Final price paid for 12 boxes was $5.92. I found the booklet in the turnstile where the ads are. There were only a few out. If they are not there, I would suggest asking customer service. I am planning on getting two more granola bars and 2 more crackers this time and then getting 2 more cookies for FREE. I will have used all my coupons up! Stock up on some Kashi items while you can at this price!

No comments:

Post a Comment