Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

WALMART VS PUBLIX ON FROSTED MINI WHEATS

My husband and I headed over to Walmart today to buy dirt. Six bags of dirt to be exact. I went around the store looking for the booklet people have said they found at Walmart but could not find it. Don't waste your time going there looking for it. I did a pricecheck on the Frosted Mini Wheat Cereal. Walmart's price is $3.50. Publix is BOGO at $4.59. Using two $.75/1 coupon, you will pay $3.09 for two boxes this week at Publix and pay $5.50 for 2 boxes this week at Walmart. That is a savings of $2.41 and you haven't even used the $1.50 off fresh fruit wyb 2 boxes of cereal coupon! That is how you use it to your advantage over Walmart. I will probably buy at least 8 boxes of cereal this week. Maybe more!! Take advantage of the fruit coupon and BOGO this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment