Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

HOW TO GET YOUR ECB'S TO WORK FOR YOU

I have 3 CVS cards with 2 that I am currently using and usually do the same deals on each card. I have a $10 ECB that expires on 7/21 but I don't see anything that I really want with this weeks ad. I headed over to iheartcvs.com and viewed next weeks ad and found that I can buy the following items beginning next Sunday using my now expired $10 ECB and get the deal to work for me.

This is what I will buy for $.12 OOP plus tax:

Renu Contact Solution $7.89
Use $2 printable
Get back $6

Papermate Pens $1.99
Get back $1.99

Crest, 3-D White Toothpaste $2.99
Use $.75/1 6/5 PG
Get back $2

I will use my expired ECB and only pay $.12 OOP for the above items and get back a
$6, $1.99, and $2 ECB. In other words, I walk out with the above items, pay almost nothing, and still have $10 in ECB's for the weeks to come.

The moral of the story is don't try to use your ECB's in the week they are going to expire if you don't see anything you want. Look to the next week and see if you could put together a better scenerio from there. They will take ECB's for up to one week past expiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment