Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

CVS 7/24

Your goal for the drugstores is always to spend the least amount OOP and roll your ECB's so the date keeps extending out further. This turned out to be the perfect scenerio for the ECB's I had on hand.

My first transaction was using my $10 ECB that expired a few days ago. Remember I told you it was more advantageous for me to use it this week rather than try to scrape up a deal from last week. I bought:

2 Skintimate Gel
2 Schick Hydro Razor

I used my $10 ECB and paid $.36 plus tax AND got back another $10 ECB!!

My second transaction was using a $7.99 ECB I had. It went like this:

1 U Kotex
1 Renu Contact Solution

TOTAL OOP $.39 plus tax. I used my $7.99 ECB and got back a $6 and $2 ECB's. In other words, for pennies I took home the above items and got back exactly what I started with! Gotta love CVS!! Pretty soon I may be supplying the whole dorm with toiletries!!

I still have another deal to do at CVS (transaction #2 again, but at 9:00 am the beach store was already out of U Kotex!! I will go back later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment